NO PRINT (Digital) Categories Speech Therapy Game
This speech therapy categories activity helps students build their vocabulary while strengthening their categorization skills. It is also beneficial in teaching the relationships between words.
Students are asked “What belongs in this group?”, “What do these have in common?”, and “Which one does not belong” in this semantics activity.
· What belongs in this group? – 10 task cards x 3 tasks each = 30 tasks
· What do these have in common? – 10 task cards x 3 tasks each = 30 tasks
· Which one does not belong? – 10 task cards x 3 tasks each = 30 tasks
30 interactive task cards x 3 tasks per card = a total of 90 opportunities for practice with this categories game.
This product is the DIGITAL version of my printable Speech Therapy Categories Dice Deck.
This is a NO PRINT, paperless resource that was designed to be used on an iPad / tablet, laptop / desktop computer, Smart Board or even on a smart phone. It’s also great for sharing via a speech teletherapy platform.
DICE DECKS are highly engaging and make learning fun! Have a student roll a die. Then, have them look on their DICE DECKS card for the corresponding number. If the die lands on a 1 or 4, task A will be completed. If it lands on a 2 or 5, task B will be completed. If it lands on a 3 or 6, task C will be completed. So simple, yet SO engaging!
How to Use
You will receive 2 pdfs in this product. One pdf contains the No Print Dice Decks product. This pdf should NOT be printed. The other pdf contains directions, data sheets, student response sheets, and an answer key. The documents in this pdf were intended to be printed off and used alongside the digital, no print product.
- -To use this product, save it to your computer then open it with a pdf reader. I suggest Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free here if you don’t already have it installed. If you do not open it with a PDF reader, the links in the product may not work.
- -If you are using an iPad, you can open the resource in Adobe Acrobat Reader, as mentioned above, or you can save it to and open it in the most recent version of the Books app (i.e., iBooks).
- -If you open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on “View” and then “Full Screen Mode” for the best display.
This product has a menu that contains 3 categories. Select one of these 3 clickable category buttons to jump to the category of your choice.
The categories are:
There are also links on each card that will take you back to the categories card and arrows to take you to next and previous cards.
Purchase this item in the following bundle and save 20%:
NO PRINT Vocabulary Dice Decks Mega Bundle