NO PRINT (Digital) Describing Speech Therapy Game
Speech Therapy Describing Words and Defining Words Game
In this describing attributes activity, your students will learn how to describe items and define words by answering questions about items in the following areas:
· Object function: What is a ____ used for?
· Attributes: What does a ____ look like?
· Location: Where can you find a ____?
30 task cards x 3 tasks each = 90 total opportunities to practice describing with this vocabulary activity!
NO PRINT, DIGITAL PRODUCT
This product is the DIGITAL version of my printable Speech Therapy Describing Dice Deck.
This is a NO PRINT, paperless resource that was designed to be used on an iPad / tablet, laptop / desktop computer, Smart Board or even on a smart phone. It’s also great for sharing via a speech teletherapy platform.
How do DICE DECKS work?
DICE DECKS are highly engaging and make learning fun! Have a student roll a die. Then, have them look on their DICE DECKS card for the corresponding number. If the die lands on a 1 or 4, task A will be completed. If it lands on a 2 or 5, task B will be completed. If it lands on a 3 or 6, task C will be completed. So simple, yet SO engaging!
How to Use
You will receive 2 pdfs in this product. One pdf contains the No Print Dice Decks product. This pdf should NOT be printed. The other pdf contains directions, data sheets, and student response sheets. The documents in this pdf were intended to be printed off and used alongside the digital, no print product.
HOW TO USE
- -To use this product, save it to your computer then open it with a pdf reader. I suggest Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free here if you don’t already have it installed. If you do not open it with a PDF reader, the links in the product may not work.
- -If you are using an iPad, you can open the resource in Adobe Acrobat Reader, as mentioned above, or you can save it to and open it in the most recent version of the Books app (i.e., iBooks).
- -If you open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on “View” and then “Full Screen Mode” for the best display.
Purchase this item in the following bundle and save 20%:
NO PRINT Vocabulary Dice Decks Mega Bundle